Panic Inc has a very special opportunity for nice, creative, super-talented engineers to join our amazing, award-winning-even development team.
Are you our experienced OS X / iOS engineer?
Our ideal candidate will:
- Care deeply about both form and function
- Debug, refine, and extend our existing apps
- Contribute code and passion to new apps
- Look for opportunities to improve our process
- Play well with our existing team
- Be excited and mostly eyeroll-free when tackling new challenges
- Feel a strong sense of self-motivation
- Love making things for people
We also prefer candidates who have shipped an app — no matter how small the app, or how small your part.
In addition to base salary, Panic offers:
- Bi-annual profit sharing bonuses
- Annual retirement plan contributions
- Full medical/vision/dental insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Reasonable, life-compatible hours
- A very nice work environment we think
Take note: this position is in Portland, OR. (We’ll pay for your move if you need to.)
E-mail your resume to us (Update 8/5: thanks for your interest! We’ve reached our candidate limit!) and attach or link us to an app you’ve created or worked on. (Make sure to tell us what you did in that app, no matter how small.)
Also let us know if you’re more experienced with iOS or OS X development.
If we’d like to talk further, we will follow-up with additional details!
While we can’t write back to everyone, we thank you in advance for your interest.