Love Panic software? Love helping people? Love problem solving? Secretly or not-so-secretly enjoy breaking things?
Holy cats, do we need your help!
We are looking for a front-line technical support agent to promptly answer emailed inquiries about our entire product line.
Ideally, you’ve got:
- Excellent problem-solving, and ability to “read between the lines” of customer emails
- Substantial Mac OS X, iOS, and internet experience
- Familiarity with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and troubleshooting of computer networks
- A professional, courteous, and personable email disposition
- A pleasant, easy-going personality and sense of humor
Bonus Points for:
- Engineering / computer science experience
- Familiarity with the Panic product line
- Ability to enter zen-like state of high-speed e-mail answering
You must live in Portland or be willing to relocate to Portland. It’s honestly a very nice place.
In addition to base salary, Panic offers:
- Bi-annual profit-sharing bonuses
- Annual retirement plan contributions
- Full medical/vision/dental insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Reasonable, life-compatible hours
- A very nice work environment, we think
Sound good? E-mail your resume to us. If we’re interested, we will send you additional details and possibly schedule an interview. While we won’t be able to write back to everyone, we really thank you for your interest!